Monday, July 19, 2010

birthday party planning

Hailey's 4th birthday is next week and we're having a mermaid party this Saturday to celebrate. I LOVE planning parties for the kids. I'll take plenty of photos to show you next week, but thought I'd show you a little bit of my inspiration so far...

birthdayinspiration

Rainbow Cake: This cake has been on a ton of blogs, but after I saw it on Martha Stewart I knew Hailey would love it. I've been telling her for a few months that I'm making her a special surprise cake...so let's hope it turns out like the picture!

Lanterns and Streamers: we'll see how this turns out, I have streamers and a friend is making some poms rather than lanterns. (if this is your photo, please let me know, I couldn't find it again to source it!)

Aqua and Hot Pink: I'm wishing I found this photo a few weeks ago, these are the colors I'm going for and am using this banner as inspiration.

Sprinkler, water balloons and fishing over the curtain game: activities for the party, if it doesn't rain (fingers crossed)

Fish bowl centerpiece: these are cute...just not sure the kids will leave them alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment