Tuesday, October 5, 2010

top ten things i feel guilty about...and shouldn't

Top Ten {Tuesday}

This is one of those blog posts that I hope is therapeutic. Lately, I've been feeling guilty about a lot of things and wondering if I shouldn't be.

1. Working too much.

2. Not working enough.

3. Working on the wrong projects.

4. Going on a vacation with my husband and leaving my kids at home.

5. Not cleaning my house enough.

6. Watching too much TV. While I work.

6. Not updating my blog enough.

7. Guilty that my son's scrapbook covers the first month of his life. He turns 18 months on Friday.

8. Not taking enough pictures.

9. Guilty about changes I'm making, even though in my head, I know they're the right ones.

10. Not spending enough time being a mom, friend, daughter, sister in law, niece or granddaughter.

I was right.

That was therapeutic.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah - quit feeling guilty! Although I'll admit I have a hard time following my own advice. :-) #4 is really important. My husband and I have done this once a year - for the last 22 years. It's priceless. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all feel guilty at times...I've definitely been more sidetracked than I'd like at times. But sometimes we need those guilty moments to keep ourselves sane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. Number one and Number two are my constant guilts. :-/ And screw number five. hehe. :-)

    ReplyDelete